LET'S WORK TOGETHER
I am a trend following, social media savvy, fashion buying graduate who blogs on the daily and dreams about making my Pinterest boards a reality. I have always enrolled myself within marketing, social media and content writing roles and now I am here to help others on their journey. If you’re looking to reach a larger audience just say hello and see how we can work together. No two businesses are the same so why should your posts be?
“If you ever need a caring person who has so much creativity and drive to promote our small independent businesses, Millie is your girl. It’s been a pleasure to collaborate alongside her as I’ve not just gained someone who offers support but a friend who encourages you every step of the way! I came across ‘Loved by Millie’ through a small business and I am so glad that I did because she has made me feel so much more confident in myself and my small business. I think it’s absolutely great to have a platform that not only promotes small businesses but one that always engages and gives awareness to us. Ever since starting ‘Just Me Clothing’ I have found a community of people who encourage, like, comment and share and I have Millie to thank for that!”
GABRIELLE: Founder & Shop Owner
- Know your audience – who are your audience and why are they tuning into your blog. Maybe you’re a retailer and your customers are looking for inspiration, styling tips or latest offers. Knowing who you’re virtually talking to will help them connect to you and your brand.
- Be consistent – whether you are blogging weekly, monthly or even annually the key is to be consistent. If you have a newsletter or social media presence, shout about your latest blog post on there to increase traffic onto your blog, this will mean traffic onto your website!
- Have fun – Blogs are a great outlet to show off some personality and give your readers a further insight to who you are and what inspires you. Use engaging images and add links to products/places/topics you’ve discussed.
MY 3 TOP TIPS FOR ORGANIC GROWTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Take advantage of #hashtags and tag your location/friends. Network and reach a larger audience by making yourself visible.
- Use free editing apps to enhance your photos and video potential! Why not try ready made templates for stories and blogs to stay on trend with your brand.
- Stay active! Interact with your audience daily, like comment and share the love. Repost images and tag your friends, ask questions and show off your personality.